منتدى العرب ٠١
ا هلا وغلا والله
أسعدنا تسجيلك وانضمامك لنا
ونأمل من الله أن تنشري لنا كل مالديك
من إبداعات ومشاركات جديده.
من فضلكم ساهمو في تبرع بي بعض لمال لمساعدة منتدى شكرا.

لتضعيها لنا في هذا القالب المميز
نكرر الترحيب بك
وننتظر جديدك المبدع
مع خالص شكري وتقديري

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EEUQXW4R446YA
منتدى العرب ٠١
ا هلا وغلا والله
أسعدنا تسجيلك وانضمامك لنا
ونأمل من الله أن تنشري لنا كل مالديك
من إبداعات ومشاركات جديده.
من فضلكم ساهمو في تبرع بي بعض لمال لمساعدة منتدى شكرا.

لتضعيها لنا في هذا القالب المميز
نكرر الترحيب بك
وننتظر جديدك المبدع
مع خالص شكري وتقديري

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EEUQXW4R446YA
منتدى العرب ٠١
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى العرب ٠١

منتدى العرب ٠١ من احسن المواقع العربية فمرحبا بكم

الرئيسيةMuhammad peace be upon him secretary  Emptyأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
زر متابعة

بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
تصويت
wordlinx1
WordLinx - Get Paid To Click
wordlinx2
WordLinx - Get Paid To Click

AWSurveys. 1
chat
Chat - Customer Module

Muhammad peace be upon him secretary

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
casaro
النمر الاسود
النمر الاسود
casaro

عدد المساهمات : 1183
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/05/2013
العمر : 39
الموقع : franca

Muhammad peace be upon him secretary  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Muhammad peace be upon him secretary    Muhammad peace be upon him secretary  Icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 19, 2014 12:34 pm

From the sayings of Muhammad peace be upon him: 

From Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him said:)) junkie verse three: If there is a lie, and if he speaks and if entrusted Khan)) agreed 

- Abu Hurayrah may Allah be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him said: ((Tadn for the rights to her family until the day of judgment led to a sheep from a sheep Algelh peer)) Narrated by Muslim. 

- Umar ibn al-Khattab may Allah be pleased with him, said: On the day of the Khyber accept a group of companions of the Prophet peace be upon him said: so and so and so and so martyr martyr. So they passed a man they said: John martyr. The Prophet peace be upon him: ((I've seen both in the fire in impermeable Glha or cloak)) Narrated by Muslim. 

Of the life of Muhammad peace be upon him: 

- Abu Hurayrah may Allah be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him said: ((we carry the weapon not one of us, and not one of us deceives)) Narrated by Muslim. 

In the novel to him that the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him over the Sabra food introduced his hand where she received his fingers wettest, he said: ((what is this, O owner of the food?)) Said: got rained on, O Messenger of Allah said: ((So do not put it on top of food until people can see it! Whoever deceives us is not)). 

2 - Mohammed peace be upon him honest 

- Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-Aas, may Allah be pleased with them that the Prophet peace be upon him said: ((four of Be it was a hypocrite pure and has a characteristic of them has a characteristic of hypocrisy until he gives it: If he breaks, and if there is a lie, and if Ahed treachery, and if contending dawn)) agreed. 

- Ibn Masood may Allah be pleased with him that the Prophet peace be upon him said: ((The truthfulness leads to righteousness and righteousness leads to Paradise; though the man to believe until he is God's friend, and that lying leads to immorality and immorality leads to Hell; though the man even lying to write God a liar)) agreed 

- Abu Sufyan Sakhr ibn Harb may Allah be pleased with him in his term in the story of Hercules said Hercules: what commands you (meaning the Prophet peace be upon him) said Abu Sufyan: I say ((worship Allah alone does not join none with Him, and leave what he says fathers, and commands us to pray, honesty and chastity and relevant)) agreed. 

3 - Mohammed peace be upon him speaking 

- Abu Hurayrah may Allah be pleased with him, that the Prophet peace be upon him said: ((and the good word is charity)) agreed. 

- From Ibn Umar that the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him said: ((If there were three Atnagy two without the third)) agreed. 

Narrated by Abu Dawood and increased said Abu Saleh said to Ibn Umar: Four out, he said, does not harm you. 

And narrated by Malik in Muwatta from Abdullah ibn Dinar said: I was with Ibn Umar when Dar Khalid bin obstacle in the market, came as a man who wants to Anajia not with the son of Omar A Giri, called Ibn Umar another man until we were four, he said to me, and the man third called: Astajara something I heard the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him says: ((Do not Atnagy two without one)). 

- Anas may Allah be pleased with him, that the Prophet peace be upon him if he spoke a word until he took it back three times to understand it, and if he came to the people who greeted them handed them three times. Bukhari. 

5 - Muhammad peace be upon him meek 

- Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him, said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him for I encourage Abdul Qais: ((The Vic God loves them two characteristics: the dream and patience)) Narrated by Muslim 

- Anas may Allah be pleased with him, said: I was walking with the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and upon cold Najrani thick footnote, make it a Bedouin Fjbzh robes Jbzh severe, I looked to the page rests with the Prophet peace be upon him has been influenced by a footnote cold severity of Jbzth. Then he said: 'O Muhammad passed to me from God that you have money. I turned to him and then ordered him laughed bid. Agreed 

6 - Muhammad peace be upon him Rfiqia 

- Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: ((God loves companion animal in the whole thing)) agreed. 

- And that the Prophet peace be upon him said: ((The companion God loves gentleness, and gives the animal is not giving violence and does not confer on what else)) Narrated by Muslim. 

- Abu Hurayrah may Allah be pleased with him, said: PAL Bedouin people in the mosque stood up to him to fall in it. The Prophet peace be upon him: ((a call on his urine Ericoa record of water or sins of the water, I just have not you sent facilitators SEND insolvent)) Bukhari. ((Record)) opens the Seine and neglected housing the gym: a bucket full of water, as well as sins. 

7 - Muhammad peace be upon him humble 

- Ayaz bin for donkey may Allah be pleased with him, said, The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: ((Allah revealed to be humbled, not even boast a one on one and not wanting to a)) Narrated by Muslim. 

- For black bin Yazid said asked Aisha: What was the Prophet peace be upon him make at home? She said he is in his profession (ie, service of his family) attended a prayer If left to prayer. Bukhari. 

8 - Muhammad peace be upon him all around companion animals until 

- Ibn Umar that he passed Pftian of Quraish had erected a bird throwing him they have made ​​to the owner of the bird all wrong Nblhm, when they saw the son of Omar dispersed, Ibn Umar said: Who did this! God damn who did this! The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him cursed taken something from the soul purpose. Agreed. 

((Purpose)) opens Elgin Lexical and Alra a goal and something that is thrown to him. 

- Ibn Masood may Allah be pleased with him, said: We were with the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him in the travel Hence, the need we saw red with Farrakhan, We took Farrakaha, came blushes that leads exposure, came to the Prophet peace be upon him said: ((of shocked this is her son? Responded her son to it)) and saw the village of ants may Hrguenaha said: ((from the burning of these?)) we say we are, he said: ((It should not be tormented with fire except the Lord of fire)) Narrated by Abu Dawood attribution correctly. 

Saying ((village ants)) means: The position of the ants with ants. 

9 - Muhammad peace be upon him, Most Merciful 

- Abu Qatada al-Harith bin quarters may Allah be pleased with him, said, The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: ((if I want to pray and to hear the crying of the tallest boy in my prayers Votjoz hatred that difficult for his mother)) Bukhari. 

- Abu Suleiman Malik bin Huwayrith may Allah be pleased with him, said: We came Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, and we Hbbh closely spaced, Voqmana has twenty night, and the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him compassionate companion, a surface I have ÇÔĘŢäÇ our people We asked who we left of our people Vokhbernah. He said: ((Go back to your families Voqimoa them and teaching them and Mrōhm arrived in prayer as well as well as when they arrived as well as while as well, attended a prayer If one of you and you Vlaazn Aamkm Okbarakm)) agreed. 

Increased Bukhari in his novel: ((and Pray as you have seen me pray)) 

Saying ((merciful companion)) Pfa and Roy S, Roy Bakavin. 

10 - Muhammad peace be upon him ascetic 

- The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: ((Dead follows three: his family and his wealth and his work; is attributable Two and remains one: because of his family and wealth, and his remains)) agreed. 

- For importer bin Shaddad may Allah be pleased with him, said, The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: ((what the world such as in the Hereafter but what makes any of you, let him look his finger in the sea due Bam!)) Narrated by Muslim. 

- Abu Abbas Sahl ibn Saad Saadi, may Allah be pleased with him, said a man came to the Prophet, peace be upon him said: O Messenger of Allah guided me to work if its currency loved God and loved people. He said: ((Renounce God loves you in this world, and when people with Renounce loves people)) a good talk narrated by Ibn Majah and other isnaads well. 

- Nu'man bin Bashir, may Allah be pleased with him: MALE Omar ibn al-Khattab may Allah be pleased with him what happened to the people of the world, he said: I saw the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him twisting remains today, finds Daqal of what fills its stomach. Narrated by Muslim. 

((AD)) opens a signifier neglected and gathered: Bad dates. 

- Amr ibn al-Harith brother Juwayriyah girl tiller Mother of the Believers, may Allah be pleased with him: leaving the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him when he died dinars, or dirhams nor slave nor nation, nor any thing, but yielding variety of white, which was riding, and his weapon, and the ground to make it to the wayfarer charity. Bukhari. 

- Abdullah bin snoring - broken Shin and kha tight Almagamtin - may Allah be pleased with him, he said: I came to the Prophet peace be upon him, which reads: {Olhakm reproduction} (said: ((says the son of Adam: Mali! Did you, O son of Adam However, the owner Vffenat what I ate, or wore Viblat, or Tsedkt I served?!)) Narrated by Muslim. 

- Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her: what satiation of Muhammad peace be upon him of barley bread consecutive days until the catch. Agreed. 

In the novel: What satiation of Muhammad peace be upon him since the city gave the mainland of food three nights in succession until the catch. 

- For loop for Aisha says she was: God, O son of my sister, if we look at the Crescent and Crescent and Crescent: three crescents in two months and the Kindle in the verses of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him fire. I said: O aunt what was Ieichkm? She said: Alosudan: dates and water, but it has been a messenger of God, peace be upon him and neighbors from the Ansar were Manaih them and they were sent to the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him Fasagana of milk. Agreed. 

11 - Muhammad peace be upon him goodbye 

- Umar ibn al-Khattab may Allah be pleased with him said: she asked the Prophet peace be upon him in Umrah authorized me and said: ((Do not forget about us, my brother, of your prayer)), said a word to me that I am pleased by the minimum. 

In the novel, said ((my brother shared with us in your prayers)) talk properly Narrated by Abu Dawood and Tirmidhi said good talk properly. 

- Abu Suleiman Malik bin Huwayrith may Allah be pleased with him, said: We came Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, and we Hbbh closely spaced, Voqmana has twenty night, and the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him compassionate companion, a surface I have ÇÔĘŢäÇ our people We asked who we left of our people Vokhbernah. He said: ((Go back to your families Voqimoa them and teaching them and Mrōhm arrived in prayer as well as well as when they arrived as well as while as well, attended a prayer If one of you and you Vlaazn Aamkm Okbarakm)) agreed. 

Increased Bukhari in his novel: ((and Pray as you have seen me pray)) 

Saying ((merciful companion)) Pfa and Roy S, Roy Bakavin. 

12 - Muhammad peace be upon him, thanking 

- Osama bin Zaid, may Allah be pleased with him, said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: ((of making it known to the perpetrator, he said: May Allah reward you, has been reported in praise)) Narrated by Tirmidhi said good talk properly. 

- For Saad bin Abi Waqas may Allah be pleased with him said we went out with the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him from Mecca want the city, and when we were close to Azzora inn, then raised his hands called the God hour, and then another in prostration, he stayed a long time, then he raised his hands an hour, then another prostration, done three times, and said: ((I asked my Lord and intercede for my nation gave me a third of my nation I fell in prostration to my Lord, thank you, and then I raised my head and I asked the Lord for my nation gave me a third of my nation I fell in prostration to my Lord, thank you, and then I raised my head and I asked the Lord for my nation gave me a third one I fell in prostration to God)) Narrated by Abu Dawood. 

13 - Muhammad peace be upon him fair 

- Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-Aas, may Allah be pleased with him, said the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him: ((The Almkstin God the pulpits of light: who in their judgment and adjust their families and what Lua)) Narrated by Muslim. 

- Jabir may Allah be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him said: ((fear of injustice, the injustice darkness on the Day of Resurrection, and fear of scarcity, the scarcity of family came before you, to get them to shed their blood and Asthaloua Mharmanm)) Narrated by Muslim 

Riad righteous 204 

- Nu'man bin Bashir, may Allah be pleased with his father brought him to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, said: I am slim my son this boy was me. The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: ((eat your child Nhalth like this?)), Said no. The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: ((Verdjah)) agreed
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://mozzarella.ibda3.https://mozzarella.yoo7.com/info https://www.facebook.com/?ref=thttps://www.facebook.com/btissam.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» See that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى العرب ٠١  :: منتدى لنصرة رسول الله-
انتقل الى: